Slayer Coding
April 18, 2024, 08:14:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Store Staff List Login Register  

Inventory?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inventory?  (Read 524 times)
Zealotor

« on: August 01, 2009, 08:03:22 pm »

Is it possible to control the items that are visible in your inventory. Another thing, could the inventory show images instead of texts?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

slayer766
PHP Sensitive
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:15:13 pm »

Oh you mean on the left hand side, I was going to say in your actual inventory it shows everything about the item. As far as showing what you want to display in your inventory, no. Sorry, but showing images instead of text, I'll get on that.
Report Spam   Logged
rileyks

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:05:47 pm »

So far, I really like the Store...like others, I have been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Question, how do you add to the Store, through Admin cp?  Or is it possible to make it so that a Global Mod or someone can do that too?  That would be really nice.

Also, am wondering, depending on what is in your store, how they can use the items.

For my forum, we create siggies to purchase now.  But trying to come up with other idea's and how they could use them.

I also like the idea of maybe just saying a number of how many things a member has in their inventory because if they purchase alot that would make a post huge when they post showing everything they have.

Great job!
Report Spam   Logged
slayer766
PHP Sensitive
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 10:17:50 pm »

Yes, you add, edit, delete and everything through the Store Admin CP. Only users with Admin CP access can access the Store ACP.

They user/sell/delete an item through the users' Inventory.

It only displays 5 items from your inventory on the post details. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum